Seriously, ain't much go on today. Oh yeah, can you FEEL that command over the English language! Ha – anyway, the mp3 explains it all – church and take-home work reigned supreme today, but the day is far from over – until I rest, it's going to be a sketchfest over here!
Nearing the end of the month. What can we expect in February? Well…
- The resurrection of doomsdayblaze.com with the hopeful emergence of caseypalmer.com for my more "professional" side
- More MEDIA. More EXCITEMENT. Mo money?
- A couple of secret projects coming to light (I hope!)
I can feel it in my bones – it's gonna be so slick people'll think I'm made of oil
Gonna see the blog and it's gon' make their blood boil
Ooh, they hatin, ooh, they seein'
That they're just not as serious as that dude Casey P issssssss…
Enough of that.
- The 2010 20K Running Total = $63.04
- The Google Adsense Running Total = $82.25 (Thanks so much! please keep clicking ads at http://doomsdayblaze.livejournal.com! It's thoroughly appreciated!!
- Comments, as well, are also very much appreciated 😉
Tomorrow, I'm gonna start a trend that will hopefully find itself popping up in the blog time and time again 😉