- Looks like you’ll be able to catch me on Tech Tuesday on the CTV News sometime between 6:45 – 7 PM tonight! Hope you’ll be able to catch it — if you don’t, I’ll be sure to post it here later!
- …and I’m in the audience for CityLine with my Mom on April 1st (which will satisfy The 2013 100 #69: Help my Mom get tickets to CityLine and the Marilyn Denis show)
- Clients from Hell is my new favourite website.
- After winning a spot in Brandgasm 101, I’m hoping to make all my design dreams come true for my site!
- Sometimes I wish I wasn’t so anal retentive about metadata, or else putting up a post (or three) together about my Vegas trip wouldn’t be as painful as I know it’ll be. (Same goes for last week’s Buytopia.ca $100 Million Celebration, The Movie Network’s Game of Thrones celebration and MDeeCubed — let’s put it this way; the more photos you plan to post, the more data you’ll have to tag!)
- Ingress is my new time-suck when I’m out and about.
- Mixed-race kids are taking Toronto by storm! I’m not adding to the count yet, but it’s good to know that I’m in the right city to raise a mixed-race family!
- I’m not the biggest fan of Microsoft or Bing, but their Farecast travel cost predictor is pretty damn awesome!
- I finally got my Toronto Library Card last week! Now I just need to get through my existing list of stuff to read so I can actually use it.
- Might make an infographic based on MTV’s Annual Hottest MC List for practice. We’ll see!