Last updated on March 27th, 2021 at 12:09 pm
- I seem to have an innate ability to lock myself into things I don’t really want to do. This job, certain friendships—it’s like a sixth sense gone horribly, horribly wrong.
- I enjoy myself more away from this city of the damned than any instance I can actually remember being in it. What’s the thing they say about only missing home when you actually get away from it? Plan 2012 in effect, y’all.
- Speaking of Plan 2012, if everything goes as loosely planned (which it never ever does, but hell), around 2012, I’m going to take a paid year off from work for the government and travel the hell out of the world. Visit everyone I need to visit, see a ton of sights, and just do everything I’ve wanted to for a long time now. Maybe answer some questions I’ve been looking to solve for a while.
- There is a list of people I hold dear to the thing I have as a facsimile of a heart. I’m hoping to eventually get to the point where I can get everyone together, and we can become some sort of sick-ass international force. Sooner or later, yanno?
- I have fears that my nervous and worrisome nature keeps me from actually accomplishing anything in life.
- I wish I could freeze time and just read and work on art. There are so many ideas in my head that just need to materialize and become something tangible. That would be awesome if I ever got around to getting things done.
- The sole reason why I never sleep is that I’m always trying to accomplish things. Always.