Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 01:56 am
I’m buying myself a new computer. Well, not “buying”—it’s gonna be a purchase over at Best Buy, and I’ll get myself a Best Buy card (or my mom will—I don’t know how well my credit will hold up, being a student and all), so that I have that entire No Interest for 12 Months deal. I was contemplating getting a Mac, but truth is, I don’t have the money on me to straight-up buy one, so a PC it is. Wanna know specs? You can’t handle the specs. Eh, I’ll tell you anyway.
- Sony Vaio (yeh, that means mega-multimedia capabilities!)
- 2.4 GHz Intel P4 Processor
- 15″ Flat Panel LCD Monitor (I’ll get a new one eventually)
- 256 MB RAM (I’ll upgrade)
- DVD-RW/CD-RW drive
- 48x CD-ROM drive
- 80 GB HD
- Intel Graphics card w/ 64 MB memory (I really don’t care—I’m only playing emulators anyway)
- Speakers, printer
Yeh, it’s aiight. Better than this one anyway. So I’ll cop that on Tuesday more than likely, or a reasonable facsimile, and sooner or later, I’ll hook up the ‘Net and all will be well.
This year’s gonna be a broke one 😊