Last updated on April 1st, 2021 at 01:54 pm
Well, DoomzDay turned out to be doomsday… for one of us.
I’m pretty sure it was the point where I wound up ejecting the contents of my stomach all over a table where I realised—”Hey! This night did not go as I’d planned it!”
sigh, You’d think that by 29 you’d learn how to tell people to shut the heck up when they offer you shots, but noooo.
Anyway, it was a good party overall—despite what many may think, I do happen to remember much of went down last night, and for the most part what I recall is having a lot of friends around as I celebrated another birthday. Other than how it ended, I appreciate how many people came out and hope that everyone had a good time.
I need to thank:
- Marcel and Troy for taking photos in my stead
- Rami for being my best man, best friend and getting the phone I left behind
- The Pilot for being gracious hosts
- Adeline, Niya and Kaori for the delicious treats I didn’t get to try but I know were likely amazing
- And everyone for coming out to show support!
But for now… yeah. On to the next one.