Last updated on April 14th, 2021 at 01:47 am
You can’t be a Dad Blogger and forget the Dad part!
I mean, sure, I love my #BloggerLife—it’s let me see many places and try all sorts of interesting things! But lots of that hustle keeps me away from home—events, dinners, staying on top of things at the 9-5… I’m all about keeping our house happy and healthy for my family, but the more uncomplicated that can be, the better.
And when it comes to uncomplicated, Dyson’s one brand that’s doing it right!
The Dyson Difference: Giving Us Better Ways to Win at Cleaning!
We’re no strangers to what the Dyson difference can do for you—they first showed us love with a Dyson DC61 Animal a couple of years back, and with two little guys creating messes faster than we can clean ’em, tools like handheld vacuums are key in keeping on top of it all.
But the bigger these boys get, the more we’re picking up behind them in places outside the home, and as good as the DC61 Animal is, what’ll you do with 30 minutes’ suction time without an outlet to recharge it for more?
For different situations, you need entirely different tools, and that’s where the Dyson v7 Car+Boat comes into play!
The Dyson v7 Car+Boat: A Vacuum Built to Give Your Vehicle Vivacity!
With over 33 million cars and 4.3 million boats registered across Canada, there’re plenty of vehicles in need of some TLC. Previous cord-free options worked well, sure, but cars and boats aren’t shaped like our homes—it takes a different set of tools to properly keep them clean!
And that’s exactly what you get with the Dyson v7 Car+Boat, Dyson’s newest entry in the cord-free handheld market! Retailing at $349.99 CAD, the v7 Car+Boat‘s designed to reach dirt, dust and debris hiding in even the trickiest places!
- It’s powerful: The Dyson v7 Car+Boat‘s powered by a patented v7 motor and a 2-Tier Radial™ cyclone system: 15 cyclones working in parallel across two tiers, capturing microscopic dust and allergens in their wake!
- It’s light: The v7 Car+Boat weighs in at just 3.8 lbs., and the motor’s built to sit in your hand with the centre of gravity near the wrist. Translation: the v7 Car+Boat‘s made for comfort even when holding it for extended periods!
- And it’s convenient: The real game-changer with the v7 Car+Boat is a car charger that connects to any standard 12V accessory socket so you can keep it ready to go when you need it!
Even cooler, it comes with assorted accessories right out of the box to handle any mess!
The Dyson v7 Car+Boat Accessories!
- a mini-motorised tool for removing hair and ground-in dirt from your seats and floor
- a stiff bristle brush for tough dried-on dirt
- the classic combination tool with a nozzle that converts to a brush tool to dust vents and other surfaces
- a soft dusting brush that gently removes dust and allergens from flat surfaces like dashboards and dials
- a crevice tool for cleaning tight spaces like the cracks between seats and the dust inside narrow compartments
- and an extension hose that extends and flexes to reach those awkward spaces!
The Dyson v7 Car+Boat: Because A Dirty Vehicle is No Friend of Yours!
Time is precious. The older we get, the more life finds ways to keep us occupied, so why spend all our time on the things we don’t like DOING?
But we need not be slaves to our chores! Tools like the Dyson v7 Car+Boat make it easier to do things in a jiffy so we can enjoy the rest of our lives!
So if you want to keep your vehicle clean without carrying heavy canisters or beating the clock on your battery’s charge, the Dyson v7 Car+Boat might be just the fit for you!
Happy cleaning, everyone, and make sure you get yourselves the right tools for whatever job you’re trying to do!
Until the next,
Disclaimer: Dyson provided the Palmer fam with a Dyson v7 Car+Boat for review, but as always, all thoughts and opinions remain my own.