I don’t have much to update with today. Posting on the events of the day doesn’t really do too much for me—even though I do go out and do things, it’s more for the sake of doing things that for the sake of reporting about. (I went to a bar with a couple of friends on Saturday. The End.)
I think today I’ll do what I should have done on Friday—the Friday Five! This week’s was actually interesting, so I decided that I should take it. So here goes.
1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
Either “The Life and Times of Doomsdayblaze” or “The Beginning of the End”.
2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
- Alright, definitely…
- Monstars—Hit ‘Em High (got me into hip-hop)
- Hall and Oates—Maneater
- Babyface—There She Goes (these outline my relationships with women)
- Nas f/ AZ—Life’s A Bitch (does this one need ANY explanation?)
3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
Definitely animated. You’d need the flexibility for the cut-scenes in my mind where I think “Now, what would SuperCasey do?” It would just make sense for a movie about me to be animated.
4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
Well, if it WASN’T animated, either Wesley Snipes or Sean Patrick Thomas (probably the latter) would play me, my brother by some random basketball player, my little brother by some random Black kid… I think you can see where this is going. This is why I’d animate it.
5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.
*Black screen*Words fade-in to screen in white: “You don’t know me.”
(Doomz is jumping from a building, avoiding a homing missile that’s about to hit it)
(Doomz is making his way through a club full of very hot girls while some bad guys aren’t far behind)
(Doomz is fighting a group of ninjas)
(Scene shifts from the animated Doomz to the real-life Casey on the subway drawing up a storm)
Words fade-in: “But you wish you did.”
“The Life and Times of Doomsdayblaze”