What’s up, world?!
I know, I know it’s been a bit, but when you’re balancing three competing yet utterly important parts of your life, they don’t always play well together!
But while I’m weeks behind for my monthly wrap-up, there’re tales to be told before I get there, starting with a celebration for my (not-so-) little guy and how we quenches the thirst of dozens with as little fuss and muss as possible!
Baby Dedications: Because Little Guys Don’t Stay Little FOREVER
You know who had his baby dedication this past weekend?
It’s kind of ironic that Baptist Christians do baby dedications instead of child baptisms, but with a Dad who slipped and splashed into the baptismal tank back when he did his in ’09, I’ll take what I can get.
Part of the entire baby dedication was preparing a luncheon following the service to thank all our guests for coming — normally, when you get the family together, you get bottled and canned drinks in every colour of the rainbow to slake their thirsts. You spend dozens of dollars getting bubbles down their gullets, hoping you bought enough to last the night so you don’t need to make another run. And though you’re environmentally-conscious enough to recycle, wouldn’t it be so much better if we could avoid the waste by-products in the first place?
So when we hosted our families at church after the dedication, I decided to try something different, bringing my SodaStream Source with a bevy of flavour syrup to keep all the taste without the waste!
Though too busy entertaining guests and sneaking nibbles of chili and corned beef sandwiches to get many photos or sound bites from family members, I can tell you that everyone loved it, asking Sarah where she bought it so they could get some for later! No one could believe it was the simple combination of SodaStream, tap water and flavour syrups!
If you want in on some SodaStream action yourself, I’ve got a couple of options for you!
If you’re looking to buy and want to sweeten the deal, you can use the “PTPA” coupon code at SodaStream.ca for a 15% discount on your purchase from now until June 30, 2014! Or, if you’re more into games of chance, give the entry form below a try for your shot at 1 of 7 SodaStream Sources1, worth a cool $130 you wouldn’t have to spend out of pocket!
And if that’s not convincing enough, you can check the blog posts from my fellow SodaStream Brand Ambassadors and their experiences with saving up to 2,000 bottles and cans with every carbonation bottle:
- PTPA || SodaStream #BubblesMyWay Program + Contest
- Snymed || SODASTREAM DRINK MAKER DOES #BUBBLESMYWAY (VIDEO) & CONTEST!
- Natural Mama || SodaStream #BubblesMyWay Source Drink Maker Review And Giveaway
- Little Miss Mama || RECIPE PINEAPPLE MINT SPRING BUBBLY + GIVEAWAY
- Be Nice or Leave. Thanks. || We’re Making Bubbles Our Way with Sodastream (Plus you can win one)
- Nurse Loves Farmer || SodaStream Review: Can Sparkling Beverages Be Healthier? (+ SodaStream Giveaway!)
- Moms & Munchkins || Teaching Children About The Environment
- 1 Heart, 1 Family || Saving the world with SodaStream #BubblesMyWay
- Whispered Inspirations || SodaStream Source: Smart. Simple and Sparkling. Make Sparkling Drinks at Home That are Better For You — Without The Bottles! Enter to WIN 1 of 7 SodaStream Machines. #BubblesMyWay
- The Inspired Home || We’re Breaking Up | #BubblesMyWay
SodaStream: A Solution to Make Your Life Simpler, Sleeker and EASIER.
Son dedicated with all our family coming together despite the Yonge Run making it near impossible to get in or out of the city’s south end? Check. SodaStream proving popular with our guests as a healthier alternative to other canned and bottled beverages we could’ve served them instead? Check. Less fuss, less muss, less clean-up? Check!
So if you have a gargantuan thirst to quench and you want to stretch your dollars for the long run, consider the SodaStream, a way to get great flavour, save on waste, and make a drink that can truly handle however you enjoy getting your sparkling drink on!
Get your bubble on,
“Disclosure: I am part of the PTPA Brand Ambassador Program with SodaStream Canada and I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”