- Got a new phone on Wednesday after the audio on the old one crapped out on me. The Motorola v635 is a pimp-tricked out phone. We should all take a moment to recognize its awesomeness and the amount of madness that I’ll get up to with this psychotic excuse for a phone. Mwa ha!
- Got a number today from this chick I’ve worked with the last two Fridays. She’s a couple of years older, but that’s a good thing on my side of things 😋 I’ll give her a shout tomorrow to see what’s up. S’all good in my hood. (When a girl goes “Byeeee Casey” and lengthens it out to prolong the moment, it’s GOTTA be a good sign. As my buddy Ram says “You a pimp, C-Daddy.” Aww yeah.)
- There was a promotion that I was going for back in the late summer that I was denied due to conditions at the time, but it seems that it’s been reopened, and it’s pretty much mine. I’ll be a financial rep now, doing mortgages, loans, lines of credit, that kind of stuff. I’m moving up the food chain, and I’ma put the bite on the competition. Holla to that!
- Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow should be good. It’ll be a bit different this time—my family, aunt, grandmother, and family friends. I think that’ll make it a lot more fun than usual.
- Still drawing. Cait’s still around. School’s still there. Life is going aiight though, still.
HOLLA AT ME! Or something.