Warning: WPSSO Core error: slow PHP function detected - getimagesize() for https://i1.wp.com/cdn.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/SafeHousePoster.jpg?resize=500%2C742 took 1.9600 secs (longer than recommended max of 1.0000 secs) in /home/caseypalmer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpsso/lib/util.php on line 288
The end of another week is upon us, and the world continues to revolve upon its axis. Fridays are generally a day with a slow start, since playing late games of Ultimate Frisbee on Thursday nights will tend to keep your adrenaline levels up for a few hours, so if you don’t nap before the game, you’ll be dragging your heels to end the week.
This Friday’s a little busier than usual, so not much to report in the world of the site — slowly tweaking the design, plugins and structure so I can keep it organized as a reflection of whatever’s actually important in my daily journey.
So what’s keeping me so busy? This evening’s events include:
- Going to church for a course on invoking the Holy Spirit; and
- Seeing Safe House with Rami and another
And that’s on top of my current obsessions:
- Plants vs. Zombies — this game is dangerously addictive and makes my commute in and out of work seem a lot shorter
- Trying to figure out a new logo — I’ll show you my current logo tomorrow and explain why it feels a little “eh” to me
- BuckyBalls — metal balls that I can turn into all sorts of 2- and 3-dimensional shapes? Yes please. They work very well as stress balls through some of the more challenging meetings at work, too!
I hope you’re all looking forward to a great weekend!