So I’m going more in the direction of lilhlfpint‘s journal and re-designing it so that it’s more of a hub for everything I’ll need—my to-do list, links I’ll need, all that sort of stuff. As things progress, I’ll probably customize it more and more, kind of like I used to back when.
- got pretty far into relocating my office, only to be told NOT to relocate my office, and so I moved back to where I was
- started writing up one of three letters I need to get out to people
- talked to Coley last night about some serious things—came to the point where I felt like my character was being questioned, which is NOT a feeling I enjoy
- went out with the bank branch last night which was aiight
- still need to take lunch—been working away idly on some projects and listening to music
- the LCD on my iPod is on the fritz—I’m thinking of taking it in Thursday and getting a 4 GB Nano to hold me off until repairs are done
- ain’t drawn nothin’ lately—then again, I’ve been out. A LOT. Wait, that’s not totally true—I drew a pen sketch of Maurizio last night…
- I’ve got list fever—probably contracted it from lilhlfpint
- still going out tomorrow, and maybe out with Coley Thursday, though I don’t know if it’ll be awkward or not
- hoping for a fairly calm weekend, being Canadian Thanksgiving and all
- NOT looking forward to my cell phone bill
- The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass is out today, though I’m not that driven to go download buy it…
- Shout-outs to Dave, Sadie, and Rankie, who are all either not around so much or not talking to me anymore, it seems
- Shout-out to Clare, to whom I apologize for not being around as much these days to talk
And that’s about it for now. I think I’ll go get some Thai Express. Can’t go wrong with Basil Fried Rice w/ Shrimp made spicy.
You just can’t.