Too many men I know just let themselves go after becoming Dads, and it’s not doing them any favours. Wardrobes full of hoodies and ill-fitting shirts; intramural after-work sports swapped for cold ones on the couch, watching the games they used to play; and their grooming habits shot to hell with time for self-care sacrificed for other priorities.
But what if it’s just because we’re doing it wrong? What if we’re supposed to invest in pricier shirts that don’t wrinkle instead of not having the time to iron. Or cooking in batches so we stuff fast food to our faces less often? Or even refining how we shave—and the Philips MultiGroom 5000 is just the tool to get you there!
Borne of self-sharpening finely ground chromium steel, the MultiGroom 5000 comes with seven attachments and gives you flexible styling power over your face and hair.
It’s a beast of a machine—it gives you 60 minutes of cordless use after a one-hour charge (though you can use it while plugged in as well); it’s easy to use and fully washable; it can even give you a turbo power boost for those times when you need to deal with really thick hair! Its reinforced trimming guards prevent bending and buckling, it’s an extra-wide hair trimmer for comfort, and with a cleaning brush and blades that are constantly sharpening themselves as they work, the Philips Multigroom 5000 will deliver the maximum level of shave to your face every time!
Here’s some of what you’ll find inside:
- Four attachments:
- A detail trimmer that’ll let you define sharp lines around your beard or goatee,
- A precision shaver (or detail foil shaver) that helps shave small areas for a clean finish,
- A rotary nose and ear trimmer to get rid of unwanted nose and ear hair safely and comfortably,
- And a full-size metal trimmer that helps you get clean, sharp lines around the edges of your beard! Compatible with the full-size trimmer are three combs:
- A beard and stubble comb with 18 adjustable lengths from 1-18 mm to trim your beard exactly the way you like it,
- A stubble comb, adjustable with 12 lengths from 1-12 mm if you want something more dedicated,
- And a hair comb with 18 lengths from 3-20 mm, so you can get your hairstyle on point.
So if you’re looking for a skin-friendly trimmer with plenty of options, the high-performing Philips MultiGroom 5000’s one strong contender!
And one lucky Canadian’s getting their hands on one!
As with all contests at Casey Palmer, Canadian Dad, it takes little more than a click and a valid email address to enter, but you stand a far better chance if you use some optional entries to stay in the game. Good luck! (Contest open to Canadians aged 18+ living outside of Quebec. Contest ends 5/27 @ 11:59 PM ET.)
The Philips MultiGroom 5000 — The Trimmer When You Need a Little Versatility!
Now, the MultiGroom 5000 isn’t the only way to get your look on fleek—Philips also offers models like the OneBlade for precise trimming, styling and edging, and the Beard Trimmer Series 5000 to keep those chin whiskers in line—but with a 5-minute quick charge giving you one full trim and a lithium-ion battery that keeps it ticking, it’s a great option for anyone looking to kick things up a notch!
Getting your grown man on ain’t easy… but it doesn’t have to be complicated. If you’re looking for maximum precision and reinforced guards that won’t bend, try giving the Philips MultiGroom 5000 a whirl—your face will thank you!
Until the next,