Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 09:24 pm
On the third Sunday in June each year, Father’s Day falls smack in the middle of a million other things. The first glimpses of summer for those of us too used to dealing with winter. Wrapping things up in the last days of school, especially if you have exams. Or if you’re the busiest Dad Blogger in Toronto, it means trying to fit thirty hours into 24-hour days, realising that while trying to do everything might be possible, it probably isn’t healthy.
With plenty of content this week showcasing my life as a Dad, I wanted to try something a little different for Father’s Day. With the help of some of the contacts I’ve made so far, I put together a couple of interviews looking at different aspects of fatherhood. ROGUESTORIES’ Gloria Chik talked about the Flight Pack, a modular toiletry kit for travel that’s both super-stylish and functional. And Chris, a Wish Dad with the Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada, who let me know all about the organisation and what it means to him and his family.
My goal is to get us thinking about fatherhood in ways we normally fail to consider—I feel like this episode’s a step in the right direction!
Until the next,
All the Chatting with Casey Podcast Episodes
- Casey Palmer | Am I Black Enough?
- Tracy Molyneaux | No Terrible People Allowed!
- Parenting 101 | Give Me Some Room to Fail
- Parenting 101 | It’s Hard Out Here for a Dad
- Chris & Gloria Chik | You Don’t Want to be That Guy
- Drekken Pownz & Jemmie Robles | Be Fabulous
- Drekken Pownz | SEE Each Other.
- Ricky Shetty | Why Travelling is so IMPORTANT.
- Jennifer Tammy | Life and Times of the Single Mom
- Kendra Côte | Ain’t No Parents Got Time for That!
- Rhiannon Langford | Don’t be Afraid of the Doula!
- Richard Badra | What Craft Chocolate’s All About!
- Carlos Diaz & Rob Tinkler | It Takes Two to Tango
- Errol Elumir | Just Give Me the Puzzles!
- Rick Campanelli | I’m Where I Need to be Right Now
- Christine Tremoulet | Flour, Fables and Fleeing North
- Nelson Caetano | Playing with People’s Attention