Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 09:28 pm
And then you have the times where you fall off the wagon and scramble to find the way back onto your path.
I never wanted to step away from podcasting as long as I did, but my life had other things in mind—summertime trips. An office workload dialled up to eleven. Things were piling up on top of the fact that the most recent episode didn’t have the crystal clear audio I was looking for, so I took a step back to try and figure things out while handling the rest of my life. But several months and a good listen-through later, I realised it wasn’t as bad as I thought! We’re bringing October to a close, and I’m back and ready to go steady!
Getting Back to Podcasting—Chatting With Casey, Episode Nine with Jennifer Tammy—The Life and Times of the Single Mom
It’s been a few months since I wrote my incendiary Father’s Day post, stirring up all sorts of feelings. Still, episode nine touches on much of what I learned from the experience and the things we could all do better in a world with but two days recognising the myriad of parenting situations out there.
For Chatting with Casey #9, I teamed up with Jennifer Tammy of Sugar, Spice and Glitter fame, who’d called me out on my views back when this all started. With her life as a single Mom, Jennifer helped me see things I took for granted in my two-parent household and learn some of the stigmas that still exist against single parents to this day.
It’s a solid episode that might open your eyes just like it did mine, and I hope you take the forty minutes to check it out and let it sink in.
As for me, there’s still a whole pile of content just waiting for me, so I’d better hop to it!
Happy listening, and until the next, I remain,
All the Chatting with Casey Podcast Episodes
- Casey Palmer | Am I Black Enough?
- Tracy Molyneaux | No Terrible People Allowed!
- Parenting 101 | Give Me Some Room to Fail
- Parenting 101 | It’s Hard Out Here for a Dad
- Chris & Gloria Chik | You Don’t Want to be That Guy
- Drekken Pownz & Jemmie Robles | Be Fabulous
- Drekken Pownz | SEE Each Other.
- Ricky Shetty | Why Travelling is so IMPORTANT.
- Jennifer Tammy | Life and Times of the Single Mom
- Kendra Côte | Ain’t No Parents Got Time for That!
- Rhiannon Langford | Don’t be Afraid of the Doula!
- Richard Badra | What Craft Chocolate’s All About!
- Carlos Diaz & Rob Tinkler | It Takes Two to Tango
- Errol Elumir | Just Give Me the Puzzles!
- Rick Campanelli | I’m Where I Need to be Right Now
- Christine Tremoulet | Flour, Fables and Fleeing North
- Nelson Caetano | Playing with People’s Attention