The more podcasts I put out, the more I realise just what I’m trying to get out of all this work—the kind of stories you won’t find anywhere else.
Someone recently reminded me of something that got me doing this in the first place that I needed to remember to keep pushing forward—”everyone has a great story in them.” As we round out a year way more about growth in my soul than in my bank account, I finally find myself handling topics I would’ve never imagined before. Non-monogamous relationships. Modern slavery. Stuff that I never felt qualified to speak on, but found people willing to fill me in.
But it’s also been a stark reminder that I need to do these interviews justice, and my tenth episode with my longtime friend Kendra Côte reminded me about the importance of research and knowing the path you’ll travel once that mic goes live. But you don’t let your missteps hold you back—you learn from them, and you’ll continue to get stronger podcasts from it.
In the meantime, you can hear Kendra and me just having tons of fun while we talk about soap, parenthood, and what it’s like to fit six people in a 270-square foot space every day and survive.
Check it out!
I hope you’ll come back next week when we talk about that time we accidentally delivered a baby at home.
Yeah, I said it.
Be well out there, guys, and until the next, I remain,
All the Chatting with Casey Podcast Episodes
- Casey Palmer | Am I Black Enough?
- Tracy Molyneaux | No Terrible People Allowed!
- Parenting 101 | Give Me Some Room to Fail
- Parenting 101 | It’s Hard Out Here for a Dad
- Chris & Gloria Chik | You Don’t Want to be That Guy
- Drekken Pownz & Jemmie Robles | Be Fabulous
- Drekken Pownz | SEE Each Other.
- Ricky Shetty | Why Travelling is so IMPORTANT.
- Jennifer Tammy | Life and Times of the Single Mom
- Kendra Côte | Ain’t No Parents Got Time for That!
- Rhiannon Langford | Don’t be Afraid of the Doula!
- Richard Badra | What Craft Chocolate’s All About!
- Carlos Diaz & Rob Tinkler | It Takes Two to Tango
- Errol Elumir | Just Give Me the Puzzles!
- Rick Campanelli | I’m Where I Need to be Right Now
- Christine Tremoulet | Flour, Fables and Fleeing North
- Nelson Caetano | Playing with People’s Attention