I was naïve to think a podcast would somehow give me less writing to do every day! If I thought writing solid thousand-word posts were a challenge, imagine how I felt when I realised that there’re ten thousand of ’em in an hour-long podcast! I’d become pretty accomplished as a writer, sure, but I didn’t do that overnight. I still needed to train my podcasting brain so I wouldn’t need to write my thoughts out first… I just wanted to get on the mic and make the magic happen.
But until we reach that day, practice will just have to make perfect, and it’s with that approach in mind that I bring you the second Chatting with Casey!
If you notice a slight change in tone this episode, let’s just say I’ve learned my lesson—don’t record your podcast anywhere you’re not comfortable just being yourself.
I wasn’t finding the time to record at home, so I found a quiet spot to get my thoughts out and get on the ball for episode two!
Yeah, big mistake. I sound entirely subdued like I just had a bad day at the job. It’s a lesson well-learned that I don’t plan to need twice, so here’s hoping you stick around for week three!
As for this episode, it features an interview with Tracy Molyneaux, who among the various other hats she wears, currently manages Coffee Public at Bay and College in downtown Toronto!
It’s worth listening to the podcast to hear Tracy’s story! Amidst her side hustles/passions in makeup artistry and jewellery making and managing a ridiculous number of social media accounts, I’m glad she found time to talk to me!
You can check episode two out below!
Chatting with Casey—Dig Deeper
If you want to learn more about Tracy, you can check her out (sporadically) on social media at:
As for Chatting with Casey, you can subscribe using any one of these services:
I hope you enjoyed this episode, and feel free to comment or leave a voice message via the Anchor app with your thoughts!
Have a great week and until the next,
All the Chatting with Casey Podcast Episodes
- Casey Palmer | Am I Black Enough?
- Tracy Molyneaux | No Terrible People Allowed!
- Parenting 101 | Give Me Some Room to Fail
- Parenting 101 | It’s Hard Out Here for a Dad
- Chris & Gloria Chik | You Don’t Want to be That Guy
- Drekken Pownz & Jemmie Robles | Be Fabulous
- Drekken Pownz | SEE Each Other.
- Ricky Shetty | Why Travelling is so IMPORTANT.
- Jennifer Tammy | Life and Times of the Single Mom
- Kendra Côte | Ain’t No Parents Got Time for That!
- Rhiannon Langford | Don’t be Afraid of the Doula!
- Richard Badra | What Craft Chocolate’s All About!
- Carlos Diaz & Rob Tinkler | It Takes Two to Tango
- Errol Elumir | Just Give Me the Puzzles!
- Rick Campanelli | I’m Where I Need to be Right Now
- Christine Tremoulet | Flour, Fables and Fleeing North
- Nelson Caetano | Playing with People’s Attention