Okay, all. Keeping busy as usual, but let’s do a quick rundown of what’s going on with me.
- School’s started again, and I’m back into the world of tuition, overpriced textbooks, and sub-par food. Wicked.
- I’m determined to start updating Fish & Chimps on Mondays so that I can get to the new storyline I have in mind for it
- I’ve also started up a new sketchblog with some friends, but I won’t be releasing the URL until I’ve finalized what the URL will be (good idea, no?)
- Thanks lilhlfpint for the Holiday card 😊 I welcome all mail, lol.
- I’ve become rather obsessed with solving Sudoku and Kakuro number puzzles. I don’t know why I do them so often. I try to justify it by saying “it keeps my mind sharp”. Next up: Learn how to solve a cryptic crossword!
- Operation: Clean-up is getting there, slowly but surely. There’s been a lot of things tossed out of my life, and I’m sure that there’s more to come.
- I still idle some of my time away playing Neopets, unfortunately, but eh. Until I do what I set out to do, I think it’s a good way to kill time… and brain cells.
- If anyone wants to send me any of the following, I’d be your homey forever: The Sopranos, Mighty Max, OZ Seasons 4—6, Dead Like Me, Six Feet Under… hell, almost anything HBO is good by me. I’m getting through season 3 of 24 right now, and I’m still lovin’ it!
Anyway, that’s the gist of things for now. Be seein’ y’all!