Last updated on November 23rd, 2020 at 12:01 am
Last Updated: November 22, 2020
I come from a family of allergy sufferers.
Some of us are lucky (like myself) and eventually grow out of the childhood dust allergies that plague us whenever we enter homes with infrequent cleaning schedules — and then you have Palmers like my Dad, who have sneezing fits when he mows the lawn (which he does every Friday like clockwork).
Back in the day, allergies were just a way of life. You suffered through blurry eyes and stuffy noses. And you dreaded the coming summer, knowing that you’d spend your days hanky in hand. You couldn’t enjoy your time like everyone else as you struggled to breathe.
We’ve come a long way since then with solutions like REACTINE®, designed to give quick relief from the allergy symptoms that ail us!
But what’s so good about REACTINE®?
Glad you asked.
What Does REACTINE® Do?
- No one likes suffering. REACTINE® acts quickly — it can start to work within 20 minutes of use, and can relieve your allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours!
- People who’ve studied medicine (likely longer than you have) suggest it. REACTINE® is the #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended over-the-counter allergy brand; and
- A REACTINE® a day keeps the doctor away! Here in Canada, we’re often taught to treat symptoms when we’re already sick. But by taking REACTINE® daily through allergy season, your body fights back by maintaining an even level of antihistamines to give you constant relief! (Find out more in the video below if you don’t believe me!)*
* Talk to your doctor for daily use beyond 6 months
So now that you know the logic behind why you should use REACTINE® to combat those pesky allergy symptoms, let’s get practical — what steps can you take to keep yourself allergy-free so you can enjoy your summer?
How Can REACTINE® Help Me Keep Allergy-Free Over the Summer?
- Know your enemy. Visit REACTINE®.ca where you can learn to identify potential allergens like pollen and ragweed; and even find links to download the REACTINE® pollen forecast app (available on both iOS and Android) to keep you 3 days ahead on what you might be exposed to!
- Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Know the steps you can take to keep your home as allergen-free as possible:
- removing brush and weeds from your property, wearing protective gear if you’re susceptible to that allergy
- showering to remove the allergens from your person
- getting rid of the allergen source if possible — rock gardens are the in-vogue front lawn, after all!
- stop weeds dead in their tracks by mulching with rocks or plastic gravel
- avoid being outside on windy days when pollen’s astir in the air if your allergies are particularly strong
So now you know about REACTINE®. You know how to include REACTINE® in your life to stand tall against allergy symptoms. Now all you need to do is get your hands on REACTINE® to put this plan into action!
Good luck in your battle against allergens. You may be outnumbered with your backs against the wall — but remember that REACTINE® can help give you the strength to stand tall against your opponents, able to actually smell the victory rather than just dream of it!
Enjoy your summer free from stressing about allergy symptoms,
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by REACTINE®. Thoughts and opinions are my own, as always.