Never expect to get anything done if you’re not giving yourself the time you need to do it.
That’s the theme I see in my wrap-up of The 2013 100.
Though my list was ambitious anyway, there are things I could’ve done a little less to make way for some things on this list.
Some of my less admirable accomplishments in 2013 include:
- making it to level 465 in The Candy Crush Saga
- followed by making it to level 145 in Jelly Splash
- watching all of The Office, Friday Night Lights and the first five seasons of Mad Men on Netflix
- easily playing 200+ games of Words With Friends
- reading The Hunger Games Trilogy
- surviving the Batman trilogy upon the release of The Dark Knight Returns in a room of the smelliest, sleepiest fans you could ever imagine
…maybe DoomzToo distracting me from my habits isn’t such a bad thing.
On to the list!