Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 12:09 am
Fun fact—approximately only 20% of this nation consists of parents, even fewer with young kids, so what kind of blogger would I be to exclude the other 80% from my contests? The last two days had a strong family focus with the cloud b and Pampers prize packs up for grabs, so I thought it nigh time to switch gears with some other goods!
Through 2015, I slowly found myself entering the world of tech blogging. There’s still more than enough that makes me drool at the thought of owning them—the GoPro Hero 4 Black; the Canon EF f/4L 11-24 mm lens… heck, even as a responsible adult, I probably won’t be satisfied until I get a Vitamix G-Series 780 to make my food and a Miele Complete C3 PowerPlus vacuum to clean my messes up—being a technophile is a constant struggle to optimize your world, and today’s prizes are right in line with the dream of living a life as sleek as possible!
Our ancestors would likely be dumbfounded by the sheer number of things we can do at the press of a button in 2015! We can watch our homes through portable screens that never leave our sides, telling intruders exactly where they can go via two-way communication. The computers that filled office floors; music recorded in expansive studios filled with instruments; and the encyclopedic volumes that once required dedicated bookshelf space to give us information at our fingertips—we carry all of this in our pockets without a second thought, constantly pushing the envelope on things we can do to improve our lives!