It’s hard to write after an especially long day. Heck, it’s hard to do just about anything after a particularly long day! So instead, I curled up, watched several episodes of Community, and tried to wrack my brain as to how to solve the conundrum of an overly-busy schedule.
- Stop playing Mafia Wars
- Get through my sewing class as quickly and painlessly as possible (I’m really not enjoying it as much as I thought I would)
- Watch everything I’ve wanted to watch and read everything I’ve wanted to read so I stop obsessively spending all my time reading and watching shows I hear so much about
- Write like a fiend when I feel like writing so I don’t have to try and force it when I don’t
- Get back to drawing — slowly
- Move at my own pace whenever possible