It occurs to me today that I should’ve posted this yesterday, but hey – you live, you learn.
February wrap-up – what did we learn in the shortest month of the year?
- That you have to make an effort to keep your friendships going
- Just because our grandparents don’t “get” tech, it doesn’t make their viewpoints any less valid
- That sometimes we really need to just go back to square one to treat our fellow humans like humans
- That prioritization’s a *****, but sometimes you’ve gotta do it to get your life under control
- And finally, by the end of the month, I was starting to feel bogged down, so I started focusing on how to make life even minutely more enjoyable so that one doesn’t get wrapped up in the boring day-to-day details
All this and more! Feel free to go back and check if you don’t believe me 🙂
I’ve been looking at making the blog less theoretical and giving more tips that you can apply more readily to your lives – small changes that’ll improve your lives if you make them habits. As I collect ideas, I aim to get more of those types of posts out.
- From “Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda” to “Will”: Changing How We Approach Opportunity
- Posts on Practical Personal Finance
- Posts on How to Improve Your Interactions with Others
- Etiquette in the oddest of places (such as bathrooms and threesomes — oh yes, I went there)
- And of course, more of just trying to live life a little better with each passing day!
So there’s a lot more where all that came from (i.e. my brain), and tons to look forward to! We’re 16.7% through the year (rounded up and inaccurate since the year doesn’t cleanly divide into 12 equally-sized months), leaving 83.3% for getting up on the good foot!
Get those shoes ready — lots coming your way!
Happy March, guys!