Last updated on September 9th, 2014 at 10:40 pm
As part of getting things ready for the wedding (my parents have 15 people staying over!), my Dad rearranged my room. My series of graphic novels were stacked (out of order); my closet was stuffed with a number of boxes that had previously been sorted around the room; but most interestingly, he found a USB key that I thought I’d lost ages ago. It’s always interesting to see what’s lying around on old drives — and how much you just don’t need anymore.
- About 20 old resumes: it would seem that I was saving copies every time I started a new major project in a job
- Tons of portable versions of apps that I no longer need to be portable — or ever need at all
- Project files for failed projects — gotta love it when groups fall out!
- Fish ‘N’ Chimps character and story info got consolidated in my story plan run through MacJournal
- I took my list of “Movies to See” and “Books to Read” and put it in a Gmail draft so I can actually remember where they are next time I want to hit up the video store or the library (there was a list of sites to visit, but the majority of them are long-dead or just irrelevant to me now)