Last updated on April 4th, 2021 at 11:38 am
It occurs to me today that I should’ve posted this yesterday, but hey—you live, you learn.
February wrap-up—what did we learn in the shortest month of the year?
- That you have to make an effort to keep your friendships going
- Just because our grandparents don’t “get” tech, it doesn’t make their viewpoints any less valid
- That sometimes we really need to just go back to square one to treat our fellow humans like humans
- That prioritization’s a *****, but sometimes you’ve gotta do it to get your life under control
- And finally, by the end of the month, I was starting to feel bogged down, so I started focusing on how to make life even minutely more enjoyable so that one doesn’t get wrapped up in the boring day-to-day details
All this and more! Feel free to go back and check if you don’t believe me 😊
I’ve been looking at making the blog less theoretical and giving more tips that you can apply more readily to your lives—small changes that’ll improve your lives if you make them habits. As I collect ideas, I aim to get more of those types of posts out.
- From “Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda” to “Will”: Changing How We Approach Opportunity
- Posts on Practical Personal Finance
- Posts on How to Improve Your Interactions with Others
- Etiquette in the oddest of places (such as bathrooms and threesomes—oh yes, I went there)
- And of course, more of just trying to live life a little better with each passing day!
So there’s a lot more where all that came from (i.e. my brain), and tons to look forward to! We’re 16.7% through the year (rounded up and inaccurate since the year doesn’t cleanly divide into 12 equally-sized months), leaving 83.3% for getting up on the good foot!
Get those shoes ready—lots coming your way!
Happy March, guys!