Last updated on April 2nd, 2021 at 01:08 am
Man, so this is one of the last weekends of the year—I don’t know how it all happened, but somehow it’s December all of a sudden. Utter insanity. A ton went down in 2010…
- I think I mentioned getting engaged—the story behind it is pretty epic, but I think that it warrants a separate blog entry unto itself
- The 2010 OPS Battle of the Bands was a big hit—I haven’t heard the numbers behind it, but with 9 bands playing over 6 hours, it had a ton of fans and a lot of enjoyment behind it.
- And some videos:
Is This Love
Unchain My Heart
- Been looking into investing in some epic kitchen equipment for my eventual return to the art of cooking. Tap Phong Trading Co., The Cook’s Place and
- Not to mention the need for comfortable bedding—mi amiga has recommended the Dreams Factory Outlet to me—looking forward to establishing the standards for the rest of my life!
- Soon enough (after getting married) I’ll need to organize and design my office (which I will take over from the spare bedroom in Sarah’s place). I’m already considering what I might want to see on the walls—PopChartLab is good for having quirky, awesome prints
But really, most importantly, there are 12 shopping days left until Christmas and I haven’t even started working getting any of the items I need to buy yet. Yeah, it’s going to be really interesting this year 😕