- figure out where to get some breakfast
- work on a few Excel spreadsheets I have going on
- try to phase out the over-abundance of citric acids in my diet
- assist Sharon and Jung with how to use iTunes, which seriously irks me, because I think it’s REALLY straightforward, but perhaps I overestimate too many people…
- help Sheena with a personal statement for her application to nursing school in Calgary
- add “go to Narutofan.com, download like a fiend to hit your monthly quota, and then cancel your premium account” to the list of things to do
- talk to Coley about date 4 tomorrow
- play some Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords to pass some time
What I’ve already done:
- change my cellphone to keep a max of 20 messages in the Inbox and Outbox so that I stop getting so many low memory messages
- read a bit of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (since I’m re-reading the series, and all)
- vow to figure out how to properly install The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass onto my Supercard
- decide to learn how to draw rollerblades today
- not shave, though I really should
- wonder why the daily Mississauga news (delivered to me via email) always involves at least one death. DAILY.
Random lists ftw.